Ferris State University
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Graduation in Spring 2018 with Honors (magna cum laude)
SCRUM Master for Senior Capstone Project
Grand Rapids Community College
Associate of Arts w/MACRO.
Graduated Sprint 2014
Software Engineer | BDO USA
August 2020 – Present
Full-stack web application development (ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core back-end, Angular 2+/Knockout front-end)
Application hosting and resource management in Azure
Software Developer | Bravo LT
June 2019 – August 2020
Web application development/consultation using ASP.NET and Angular/AngularJS.
Client: Priority Health/Spectrum Health
Team Shop Till You Drop (May 2020 – August 2020)
Apply enhancements for the Individual Shopping and Medicare enrollment web applications using AngularJS and ASP.NET Web API.
Team Scrumtrulescent (June 2019 – May 2020)
Assigned to upgrade legacy applications to later .NET framework version.
Upgraded applications that utilize/interact with the following:
– ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
– Angular 2+
– Entity Framework
– Oracle Databases
– Microsoft SQL Server
Scripting with Powershell also utilized when needed.
IT Programmer Analyst | Knape and Vogt
Employed: April 2018 – June 2019
– Maintain ASP.NET webform sites.
– Rewrite legacy apps using ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core Web API backend / Angular frontend.
– Query data using Dapper micro-ORM.
– Automate tasks with Powershell.
– Interact with Oracle 11g database.
– Maintain Access applications.
– Occasionally assist help desk by providing end-user support.
– Provide direction on what tools team should be using.
– Educate team on best practices and modern development stacks.
– Act as admin for Jira and Office 365.
– Work with vendors to help implement solutions.
– Consolidate data from legacy sources to Oracle.
– Create help documents in Sharepoint for end-users to reference.
– Setup app registrations in Azure to be used by our scripts.
Application Developer | USF Holland
Employed: April 2017 – April 2018
Interned: October 2016 – January 2017
Troubleshooting, correcting, and developing programs using the Python and Natural programming languages. Using the Linux Command Line Interface.
Desktop Support Analyst | USF Holland
June 2014 – Present
Support end users and their devices. Create and manage tickets.
Programming Frameworks: ASP.NET, Angular.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, ADABAS.
Operating Systems: Windows(7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE).