Ferris State University
Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
Graduation in Spring 2018 with Honors (magna cum laude)
SCRUM Master for Senior Capstone Project
Grand Rapids Community College
Associate of Arts w/MACRO.
Graduated Sprint 2014
Software Developer | Bravo LT
– Web application development/consultation.
– ASP.NET MVC/Web API.
– Angular JS/2+.
– Powershell scripting.
– Currently assigned to upgrade applications for Priority Health and Spectrum Heath.
IT Programmer Analyst | Knape and Vogt
Employed: April 2018 – June 2019
– Maintain ASP.NET webform sites.
– Rewrite legacy apps using ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core Web API backend / Angular frontend.
– Query data using Dapper micro-ORM.
– Automate tasks with Powershell.
– Interact with Oracle 11g database.
– Maintain Access applications.
– Occasionally assist help desk by providing end-user support.
– Provide direction on what tools team should be using.
– Educate team on best practices and modern development stacks.
– Act as admin for Jira and Office 365.
– Work with vendors to help implement solutions.
– Consolidate data from legacy sources to Oracle.
– Create help documents in Sharepoint for end-users to reference.
– Setup app registrations in Azure to be used by our scripts.
Application Developer | USF Holland
Employed: April 2017 – April 2018
Interned: October 2016 – January 2017
Troubleshooting, correcting, and developing programs using the Python and Natural programming languages. Using the Linux Command Line Interface.
Desktop Support Analyst | USF Holland
June 2014 – Present
Support end users and their devices. Create and manage tickets.
Programming Frameworks: ASP.NET, Angular.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, ADABAS.
Operating Systems: Windows(7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, SUSE).